Wednesday, November 30, 2011

November 28

May 28, 20211~

As I thought about what I wrote yesterday, I began to think more about the way God puts the right people and situations in my life each and every day. He even puts some in my life who I think don’t do me any good! Looking back over the years, I realize that from each of those situations, I learned special lessons, and each one in part helped me to become the person I am today. From some I learned patience, tolerance, endurance, and gain a different perspective that I would never have had. Here I will begin my Happy Reasons.
Happy For A Reason Reasons:
1. The lessons learned in my life because of “difficult”people!
2. I know I have also had my moments of being a “difficult” person, and I’m thankful for the tolerance and patience of others.
3. Situations that come my way challenging me to go beyond my comfort zone!
4. People that God puts in my life who help and encourage me as I go through difficult situations.
5. Nothing happens by chance! The future rests in God’s hand and will be made beautiful in His time!
    ~Check out 2 Thessalonians! Paul shares encouraging promises for those who remain faithful through difficult trials, pointing them to the great reversal at the second coming of Jesus! Whatever happens here and now, I may know by these promises that God will use his divine justice to make everything right. Everything that "wasn't fair," will be made right in the end!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment