Wednesday, November 30, 2011

November 21


November 21, 2011 ~

“When we are powerless to do a thing, it is a great joy that we can come and step inside the ability of Jesus.” ~Corrie Tine Boom

“But let all who take refuge in You be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread Your protection over them, that those who love Your name may rejoice in You.” ~Psalm 5:11

Happiness For A Reason Reasons:
1.      “I will be glad and rejoice in You; I will sing praise to your name, O Most Hight.” ~Psalm 9:2
2.      “Then my soul will rejoice in the Lord and delight in His salvation.” ~Psalm 30:5
3.      “Because You are my help, I sing in the shadow of Your wings.” ~Psalm 63:7
4.      “Convinced of this, I know that I will remain, and I will continue with all of you for your progress and joy in the fain.” ~Philippians 1:25
5.      “May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.” ~Romans 15:13

No comments:

Post a Comment