Thursday, September 29, 2011

September 11

September 11, 2011~
"From beginning to end, God is the giver and we are the receivers: and it is not to those who do great things but to those who receive abundance of grace and the gift of righteousness that the richest promises are made." ~ Hannan Whitall Smith 
Ron picked me up from work this morning, only to have me take him to the airport so he could fly to Alaska. If I could have gone along with him, I’d have done it! Alaska is somewhere I have always dreamed of going. Maybe someday, but I must stay home and work this time.
Happy For A Reason Reasons: 
1.      Sleep! Very nice after a long 12 hour shift and taking Ron to the airport to fly to Alaska. Ron made it safely to Alaska.
2.       Ron made it safely to Alaska.
3.       Peaches, one of my favorite fruits!
4.       Seven more jars of peaches canned!
5.       Delicious peach cobbler!

No comments:

Post a Comment