Thursday, September 29, 2011

September 13

September 13, 2011 ~
Happiness is inward and not outward; and so it does not depend on what we have, but on what we are. ~Henry Van Dyke
This was a bit more sane night and, oh, how the sleep just wanted to creep in on me! I only have one more night to go and I will be on my way to see La’Quon!
Happy For A Reason Reasons:
1.       Only one more day left before leaving to visit La’Quon!
2.       I picked Ron up at the airport today, only to fly out again tomorrow! He has only been home 3 nights in the last three weeks. I think he’ll be happy  when all the traveling is done.
3.       Washing, ironing, and house clean! I do not like coming home from a trip to laundry, ironing or a dirty house!
4.        Books to read on my trip! Helps fill 6 hours of flying, not to mention the lay over time.
5.       Dinner out with Ron before he dropped me off at work, only to return in 9 hours to take go back to the airport for our flight to Tennessee!

No comments:

Post a Comment