Thursday, September 29, 2011

September 4

September 4, 2011~ 
Today as I begin my day, my thoughts go back to Nathan’s 2nd birthday! What fun he had opening all his presents!  And now twenty plus years later, Happy Birthday to you! May your day filled with blessings! I love you! ~Mom
Judy and I were ready for a great hike! Destination Siouxon Creek! Only problem was the road was washed out. Now, where to go? Realizing that we were not that far from Mount St. Helens, we thought we’d give it a try. Great decision! I’ll let the pictures speak for them sleves!
Happy For A Reason Reasons:
1.       Nathan’s birthday!
2.       Sometimes the best laid plans don’t work out, but in the end, it works out better than the original plans would have.
3.       A wonderful hike with Judy!
4.       Judy’s funny dog, Oriel! The minute I get there she comes running, crying, and jumps in the car, ready for a hike!
5.       The awesome beauty of God’s great creation.


No comments:

Post a Comment