Thursday, September 29, 2011

September 27

September 27, 2011 ~

“Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.” ~Walter Elliott, The Spiritual Life

It is done! Well, August postings, that is. Life has been so busy, hectic, challenging….what other words can I find to describe my summer?

Here I am at the posting for the end of August and I have only posted one September posting. I guess that says it all. At least I kept up with my journaling, so now we’ll see how long it takes me to get them all posted! And tomorrow I have to go back to work. Who knows, maybe being back to “normal” will help.

Happy For A Reason Reasons:
1. Getting closer to being caught up on my postings! Only one more month of postings and I’ll be caught up!
2. Thanks Jennifer for your encouragement and help!
3. Yummy soup… because I used a different brand of seasoning than I usually do I ended up with more than double what I meant to make and I had to really doctor it up! Ended up tasting very good!
4. Grocery shopping, something I have not done for a long while.
5. Ron and my 328th month anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment