Thursday, September 29, 2011

September 7

September 7, 2011 ~
If at first you don’t succeed, try reading the instructions.
“Take fast hold of instruction, let her not go, keep her, for she is your life.” ~Proverbs 4:13
Now, how many times have I tried figuring something out on my own, only to finally pick up the instructions and…low and behold, that was all I needed. Just a little instruction! Even the Bible gives that advice!
Happy For A Reason Reason:
1.    A call from my neighbor while I was in town, wanting to know if I wanted some peaches. As it turned out I was going right by the place and I was able to pick up three boxes of peaches for her, and three boxes for me to can!
2.    Because of my neighbors call, I was able to pay $5 less per box than anywhere else I had checked.
3.    Another neighbor was able to take Alissa home, since I lost my car keys.
4.    Answered prayer!
5.    After searching inside and out, even using a flashlight, going through my garbage can to see if my keys had fallen in there, I found my keys! They were in the drawer in my bathroom. How they got there I’ll never know.


No comments:

Post a Comment