Thursday, September 29, 2011

September 8

September 8, 2011 ~

“The twelve gates were twelve pearls: each individual gate was of one pearl. And the street of the city was pure gold, like transparent glass.” ~Revelation 21:21, NKJV

This verse came to my mind as I watched the sunrise this morning and again when the sun set. The clouds looked like pearls in the sky.  A nice reminder of what is really important at the beginning, and the end of the day. No better way to put in perspective the irritating and difficult times that I experience throughout the day. Especially when I needed to be somewhere in 20 minutes but it actually took me 50 minutes, due to an accident on the freeway.
Happy For A Reason Reasons:
1.       A beautiful sunrise!
2.       I was not in the accident.
3.       I got to my appointment in spite of miles and miles of traffic. A bit late, but never the less, I got there!
4.      An awesome sunset! Clouds that look like pears again this evening, reminded me of the Pearly Gates of Heaven! Come quickly, Lord Jesus! And I didn't have my camara...
5.       I talked to La’Quon this afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment