Thursday, September 29, 2011

September 28

September 28, 2011 ~

“Nobody trips over mountains. It is the small pebble that causes you to stumble. Pass all the pebbles in your path and you will find you have crossed the mountain.” ~Author Unknown


It has been a busy day! The day started earlier than usual, since I was filling in for coworkers so they could attend the All Staff Assembly. I got off late, but made it in time to talk with all of Alissa’s teachers. They are a great bunch of teachers. We didn’t get home until 9:30 pm, making for a short night tonight since I have to be up early to make it to the bus for our All Staff Assembly.

Happy For A Reason Reasons:
1. Fun being back at work.
2. I feel better, after my Chiropractor visit!
3. I think I found out why my shoulder has been hurting!
4. I made it to Alissa’s Parent, Teacher, Student Conference. Better late than never!
5. Alissa has a great bunch of teachers!

No comments:

Post a Comment