Thursday, September 29, 2011

September 12

September 12, 2011 ~
"We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails." ~Unknown
Now, that was one crazy night! Every time I left my desk, something crazy would happen at the window! Thankfully, our policy is that we never leave the window unmanned. After all the excitement, drama, and just plan sick people were dealt with, I realized I had been given a true blessing! The night went by quickly and I didn’t have to struggle to stay away!
Happy For A Reason Reasons:
1.       The crazy night at work made time fly by!
2.       Sleep, yes, once again sleep!
3.       A God who thought ahead and gave us the “night” we’d get the rest that our bodies so badly need! (My night just happens to be everyone else’s day, for the time being.)
4.       As I think about needing the “night” to sleep, I get to think about how God uses the “night” time in my life (times that seem so dark, full of stress, sadness, pain) to help me grow and depend on Him. Yes, these times are blessings in disguise.
5.       A God who thinks of everything, even before we know our need!

No comments:

Post a Comment