Friday, September 30, 2011

September 30, 2011

September 30, 2011 ~


Watch this video for a challenge for today! The lady, in the video who is sharing the story, is the same person who talked at our All Staff Assembly yesterday.

I have to admit, the day went much better than I had thought it would! In fact, as it turned out it was a pleasant day with multiple pleasant surprises. It actually started with an early morning Doctor visit at Occupational Medicine, to have an evaluation to see if he thought my left shoulder injury was related to work, since I have not had any specific injury. Well, he believes it is, but it looks like I may be in for reoccurring shoulder pain if I don’t keep my shoulders moving.  Extra exercise here I come! 

Next, I was on a mission to find canning peaches. I scored! It was a good enough price I called Judy and asked her if she wanted any. Well, I asked my mom to ask her, because Judy was driving. The answer was, “Yes, five boxes!”  Wow….I think she has her work cut out for her! Then I found out that Judy had just taken Mother and Daddy to Daddy’s follow up doctor visit. The findings were….his problems were probably all caused by the juice that he drank. It upset his stomach and he had other reactions as well.  Needless to say, we were very happy that he was given a good bill of health!
Happy For A Reason Reasons:
1.       The day went much better than I had expected! No need to get into why, but one thing for sure, God answers prayers!
2.       Great news at my dad’s doctor visit!
3.       Good price on peaches!
4.       My friend Gerri, brought me some fresh green beans she had picked today, for Ron’s supper!
5.       While Gerri was here, she helped me pick more blackberries! I think I’ll be making black berry jam on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment