Thursday, September 29, 2011

September 16

September 16, 2011~
When I was in town, I found the farmer’s market where I had bought fresh okra last year! Sure enough they had some! This year I bought double the amount that I’d bought last year. It will be a treat to have fresh okra to bread and bake, with a little left over to share! It will be a great addition to one of our meals. We also stopped at an Amish Farm to buy some freshly grow peanuts! Sadly, they had run out three weeks ago. I guess we’ll have to try again next year! So we bought sorgum instead.
Yeah!!! I got a call from La’Quon’s teacher, telling me that he had accomplished what he needed to do, so we can go earlier to visit him! Way to go La’Quon!
Happy For A Reason Reasons:
1.       La’Quon made a great decision!
2.       I got a call from La’Quon’s teacher! The one I was waiting for!
3.       Special time spent with my dear friend Dottie!
4.       I had a fun time making caramel popcorn. Now the house smells so good!
5.       Two bunches of fresh okra! Locally grown and picked yesterday. Nothing like what we buy back home!

No comments:

Post a Comment