Thursday, September 29, 2011

September 20

September 20, 2011~

This morning I received an encouraging call from my supervisor, there are all kinds of changes taking place, and the administration is doing a great job in trying to make the workplace a better and more enjoyable place to work. It is encouraging to see them not only wanting their employees to support their mission to demonstrate the human expression of the healing ministry of Jesus Christ, but they are doing it as well.

Happy For A Reason Reasons:
1.       Relaxing day at home. It is especially nice after all the traveling!
2.       A mile walk.
3.       I was able to get ¾ of the yard mowed today!
4.       Encouraging call from my supervisor.
5.       I work at a place where I can freely live my passion, to make a difference in the lives of others for eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment