Thursday, September 29, 2011

September 19

September 19, 2011~
1 To everything there is a season,
A time for every purpose under heaven:
2 A time to be born,
And a time to die;
A time to plant,
And a time to pluck what is planted;
3 A time to kill,
And a time to heal;
A time to break down,
And a time to build up;
4 A time to weep,
And a time to laugh;
A time to mourn,
And a time to dance;
5 A time to cast away stones,
And a time to gather stones;
A time to embrace,
And a time to refrain from embracing;
6 A time to gain,
And a time to lose;
A time to keep,
And a time to throw away;
7 A time to tear,
And a time to sew;
A time to keep silence,
And a time to speak;
8 A time to love,
And a time to hate;
A time of war,
And a time of peace.
~Ecclesiastes 3:1-7, NKJV
After saying goodbye to our friends we head to the airport for the long and tedious flight home. On the last leg of the journey I called La’Quon to tell him that we were about ready to board the next plane, which was the last leg of our journey home.  He sounded so good and was very happy about how his day had gone! He appears to be taking our challenge very seriously! Woohoo! Go La’Quon!
Upon arriving home I got out of the car was greeted by the wonderful smell of Fir trees! I took a deep breath. At the gate, ready to greet me, was my dog Sheba, who would have given me a bath of doggy kisses, if only I would let her! Now I really feel I’m home!
Happy For A Reason Reasons:
1.       Pleasant and safe flights.
2.       I’m home safe and sound.
3.       Ahh, the lovely smell of fir trees!
4.       Great phone call with La’Quon!
5.       My crazy dog Sheba, who doesn’t seem to want me out of her sight right now!


No comments:

Post a Comment