Thursday, September 29, 2011

September 6

September 6, 2011 ~

“I the Lord your God will hold your right hand, …Fear not; I will help you.” ~Isaiah 41:13

Today, I am thinking of my dear friend Dannielle. This verse is for her as she starts yet another round of chemo today. My prayers are that she feels the hand of Jesus around her in a special way today. I am so thankful for all the medical knowledge that the doctors and nurses have now. I think of the days when my father was twelve and he lost his father to cancer. Today, with the medical advances he would be able to have lived. It is all amazing to me. Then add the most important fact, which is that the Lord is the one who heals us.

Happy For A Reason Reasons:
1.       My friend Dannielle and her lovely family!
2.       Prayer
3.       A God who heals!
4.       Medical breakthroughs
5.        Nurses and doctors to help save lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment