Thursday, September 29, 2011

September 14

September 14, 2011 ~
Riches take wings, comforts vanish, hope withers away, but love stays with us. God is love.  ~ Lew Wallace
Up, Up and Away!!! I have to admit I love to fly. I love to travel. I don’t always love the reasons I have to travel, but traveling different places and seeing new things, and meeting new people is always a pleasure for me.  We have a Cube to drive this time and we are one step closer to seeing La’Quon!
Happy For A Reason Reason:
1.       Safe trip to Tennessee!
2.       Traveled 1,800 miles, or so, in one day! Planes are a wonderful way to travel.
3.       I was able to sleep on the plane! When I say that I slept on the plane, I mean I really slept! I didn’t even know when they brought drinks and cookies around. This really should not have surprised me because I had not had any sleep for about 22 hours before getting on the plane and I don’t think I have ever slept so hard on the plane before, but I also don’t think I have ever started a trip when I had not slept for over 22 hours. Here is hoping I never have to do it again either!
4.       Ron was kind enough to ask the airline attendants for some water and a cookie. I only learned about the cookie when I reached into the food bag to pull out some of the food so Ron could munch on something as we were driving along. My hand found a cookie that I knew we hadn’t packed.  ~Smile~
5.       Ron drove the last leg of our journey and not me!   

No comments:

Post a Comment