Friday, December 2, 2011

December Happiness

"The only blind person at Christmastime is he who has not Christmas in his heart." ~Helen Keller
Through the woods, over the creek, on to the freeway and off to town I go!  The rush is on. Everywhere I go I find myself in the midst of frantic shopping-mall crowds, lines at the post office, bumper-to-bumper traffic, jam-packed buses, and I am sure the airport isn’t much different.
Typically, December is my favorite month, yet, it is the most stressful. I know so many people, myself included, who have gone through extremely stressful, sad, difficult times, including a death of a loved one which makes the holidays, this year, emotionally difficult. So I thought I’d go searching for ideas that will help promote Happiness in December. The key is that they will need to be things that don’t cost a lot of money and must be simple to do, but most of all it must also be something that has to do with the real reason for the season!
 “For unto us a child is born, unto us a Son is given: and the government shall be upon His shoulder: and His name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.” Isaiah 9:6

If anyone has any thoughts and ideas they’d like to share, please do!

December Happiness

Tip #1
Hug more, kiss more, touch more.

 These actions take little extra time, energy, or money, but they make a big difference. Just watch the twinkle in somes eyes when you do it! That alone will warm your heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment