Tuesday, April 19, 2011

April 19

April 19, 2011 ~
After catching about four hours sleep I realized that was about all I was going to get since the neighbor who owns the Christmas tree farm across the way was plowing and planting. His big rigs are a bit noisy for sleeping. After lunch I was off to my Physical Therapy appointment. I was wondering if it would be my last, or would I have to continue a while longer?  Right from the start, Ann started working and testing me! I’d been off for 3 weeks and to her and my great joy, I didn’t regress or stay the same. No, I had increased my strength and had almost no pain! So today I graduated! She said I was a year ahead of schedule! Frozen shoulders are no fun and usually take a year and a half before they are healed. I do feel blessed! I still have some exercises to do to continue to strengthen and stretch those muscles that weren’t being used, but that should be no problem at all!

Happy For A Reason reason’s:
1.       Graduated from Physical Therapy! I will miss their smiling faces and cheerful, encouraging attitudes.
2.       This has been the most beautiful day, this spring, and it is above 60 degrees! By a whole one degree!
3.       Our little push mower works! Since the riding mower is in the shop and the grass isn’t slowing its pace of growth, any mower will do!
4.       Upon my returning home I found Ron mowing the foot tall grass in our back yard!
5.       Only one and a third acre left to mow! 

                   “The journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.” ~ Lao Tzu

No comments:

Post a Comment