Tuesday, April 5, 2011

April 5

April 5, 2011 ~

OK, going to the dentist and getting a filling is not what I call fun. But, then, it would be a lot less fun if I didn’t get the fillings and ended up with a tooth ache and had to have the tooth pulled…I remember having that done when I was in fifth grade. (I won’t say how long that has been,  just that it is long enough!) Anyway, needless to say the fillings are done and I am no worse for the wear. Sometimes the worst part is thinking about it.

Happy For A Reason reason’s:

1.     The dentist, who can take care of my cavities.
2.     Teeth! They make it much easier to talk and eat!
3.     New tires on the van, and they didn’t cost a thing! It was a special promotional thing with the dealership, where we take the van to get worked on, because we are a long term customer!
4.     I love to wake up to the melodious songs of the birds coming in through my window, as they sing their praises to their Maker.
5.     The sun did shine today! Even when I didn’t see it, it was shining in my heart!

  “All seasons are beautiful for the person who carries happiness within.” ~Horace Friess

No comments:

Post a Comment