Friday, April 29, 2011

April 27

April 27, 2011 ~

As I type out April 27th, I have to pause. Really, is it April or do I just think it is? By all indications as far as the weather around here is concerned it would appear to be March. They say that March comes in like a roaring lion and goes out like a lamb. I really think the lion came to stay this year! The only lamb around here is out in the field jumping and playing with its playmates down the road. Oh, but they are cute!  So, let me see what Happy For A Reason reason’s I have for today.

Happy For A Reason reason’s:
1.      The memory of a very pretty rainbow last night right before I had to go to work!
2.      The wild and wooly weather, outside, didn’t keep me from getting my sleep today.
3.      Got a good start on catching up with the chores that have been let go for the last five days.
4.      Ron and I had time for a short date!
5.      Enjoyed going to a new Bible Study. It is covering 150 Bible Passages on different topics. The goal is to memorize where to find answers on different topics straight from the Bible. I’m jumping in on number 65. So I think I have a bit of catch up to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment