Friday, April 8, 2011

April 7

April 7. 2011~

For happiness, one needs security, but joy can spring like
      a flower even from the cliffs of despair.”~Author Unknown 

As I read this quote, I realized how true it is. I have that security, it is having Jesus Christ in my life and knowing that He is in control. No matter what cliff I am on, He is there with me. There are times I may be weak and unable to hold on, but “His strength is made perfect in my weakness.” Yes, He is the God of the impossible, so no need for despair! “What is impossible with man IS possible with God.” ~ Luke 18:27

Happy For A Reason reason’s:

1.    My God always walks with me and if I am unable to walk, He carries me.
2.    My God is the God of the impossible!
3.    Exercised with Alissa!
4.    It was a very productive day!
5.    Ron made it home safely.

No comments:

Post a Comment