Saturday, April 30, 2011

April 30

April 30, 2011~
There are so many things that I am not able to count on. In fact if I stop and think about it, there isn’t much that I can count on. In relationships, people are human, just like me, sooner or later they may let me down. Can I count on tomorrow being a sunny day? Not where I live! Can I even count on having tomorrow? The answer is no. So, I need to make the best of each moment of each day and share the sunshine of today with everyone I can. What is there in life that I can count on, and is it something I can share with others? Yes, I believe so. Let me see if I can find at least five things I can count on and be grateful for.
Happy For A Reason reason’s:
1.     Ah, yes! There is grace that is sufficient for me!
2.     There is the love of Jesus that never, no never fails!
3.     His mercy endures forever!
4.     The blood of Jesus covers my sins, making me clean.
5.     Because of Jesus, I have a hope that doesn’t disappoint!
“Therefore, we who have fled to Him for refuge can have great confidence as we hold to the hope that lies before us. This hope is a strong and trustworthy anchor for our souls.” ~ Hebrews 6:18-19 NLT

No comments:

Post a Comment