Saturday, April 30, 2011

April 29

April 29, 2011~
Today, I just had to call my neighbor to make sure she didn’t miss seeing yet another beautiful rainbow. It has been so cold and wet here,  then towards evening the clouds part enough for the sun to shine on the rain forming beautiful rainbows. From what I hear our cold weather is making its way over the Rocky Mountains and hits the warm moist air off the Gulf of Mexico causing the tornados in the Southern States.  I have been trying to get through to the school where La’Quon is but no luck. I guess no news is good news.
Happy For A Reason reason’s:
1.     Yet another rainbow.
2.     A peace that La’Quon is OK.
3.     A peace that passes all understanding!
4.     A Spirit who comforts.
5.     A Father God who cares.

No comments:

Post a Comment