Sunday, April 24, 2011

April 23

April 23, 2011~

As yet another patient said, “Have a happy Easter,” my mind is redirected once again for the most important reason I have something to be happy. It started when Jesus came to this earth to live. Yes, He came to show us how to live. His life was one of sacrifice right from the start. He always put others first. He showed us how to love and how to give. And what a price He paid on the cross that day He took the punishment instead of me. Making a way for me to be made clean and new. He could have called Ten Thousand Angels, but He chose to pay the price for my sin. A price paid out of true, unselfish love.


Happy For A Reason reason’s:
1.    For God the Father giving His only begotten Son so that I might have life.
2.    God the Son, living a perfect selfless life and paying the price I should pay.
3.    Jesus didn’t call 10,000 Angels even though He could have.
4.    Jesus is alive!
5.    Because He lives, I can face tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment