Sunday, April 3, 2011

April 3


April 3, 2011~

Today has been a busy day for me. I didn’t really have it planned out, but when I saw what the weather was like, I figured I’d better give the burn line a call to see if I could burn the rest of my brush pile, while I had the chance! They gave me the green light, and two hours later, it was all done! I think that is a great place to start my…
Happy For A Reason reason’s:
1.     My huge pile of brush is all burned up!
2.     Ron fixed me breakfast!
3.     Ironing done for the week!
4.     Two tedious chores I’ve wanted to get done in the house, all done! Whew….
5.     Three miles clocked on my pedometer! No wonder I feel tired! Yes, tired but with a good feeling of accomplishment as well!
My huge pile of brush almost all burned......Sheba keeping busy while I worked!                     

No comments:

Post a Comment