Friday, April 29, 2011

April 28

April 28, 2011 ~

Again I ask, is this really April?  We are getting feet of snow in the mountains and inches of rain here at home. When normally we are thinking about places to go hiking, we are asking if we should go cross-country skiing? Here it is only two days before May, and we are thinking we just might be skiing in May. The ski season is usually over in April.

     Happy For A Reason reason’s:     
1.      Really, I am ready for some warmer weather! But, when there is snow mixed in the rain at my house, it means there is snow coming down up on the Mountain! Skiing, here I come!
2.      It has been so cold outside that the normal ways the birds get their seeds must not be available. A plus for me! There are more birds at my feeder s than I think I’ve ever had! Going through the birds seed mighty fast as well….
3.      The fruit trees are just waiting for a warmer day to pop those pretty little flowers open! I can see the blossoms just about to open.
4.      The furnace just came on! I am sure the bill will be much higher than most April billings, but that will just be a reminder to me that I have a wonderful furnace that keeps me warm, right? ~Big Smile~
5.      I can smile! I love to smile! I love smiling at others, because they just might smile back!

         “It takes seventeen muscles to smile and forty-three to frown.”  ~Author Unknown

“Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.”  ~Mother Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment