Wednesday, May 18, 2011

May 11

May 11, 2011~
Yeah! This is day number one of my five days off stretch! I’m wondering why I say five days off when the first one, today, I sleep most of it away? Guess that is just how it works when you are a night shift worker.  Anyway, here’s hoping I get a lot accomplished in the remaining four days!
Happy For A Reason reasons:
1.       Made it home safe and sound this morning!
2.       Nice and plump, sweet, juicy, and cold grapes! They work wonderful for keeping one awake on the early morning drive home!
3.       Sleep! After five nights of work, a little extra sleep sure does wonders for the moods and brain function!
4.       Taking time out to spend with Ron this afternoon!
5.       Wednesday night Bible Study! It is sure challenging my memory!
”It is a mistake to look to the Bible to close a discussion; the Bible seeks to open one”. - William Sloane Coffin

No comments:

Post a Comment