Thursday, May 19, 2011

May 19

May 19, 2011 ~

"Restore unto me the joy of Thy salvation; and uphold me with Thy free spirit."
~Psalm 51:12
Ok, I was blessed with yet another day of sunshine!  Three days of sunshine and warm temperatures is the most days in a row I think we have had this spring! Made for a day of getting outside chores done and time to relax and watch the horses run in the field with the view of Mount Hood the back ground.
Happy For A Reason reasons:
1.       Time to be outdoors in the sunshine and accomplish a few outdoor chores.
2.       I made the Swallows happy! They love it when I mow, I guess it stirs up tiny little insects that they catch!
3.       Got a few laughs from my crazy dog Sheba!
4.       Time to relax and enjoy the neighbor’s horse running in the field.
5.       Beautiful Mt. Hood!

"We should give laughter a place in each of our days." ~Bonnie Jensen

No comments:

Post a Comment