Tuesday, May 31, 2011

May 31

May 31, 2011 ~
I had the most enjoyable drive in to work last night! For twenty minutes of the ride to the freeway, I enjoyed the most spectacular sunset! Even when I couldn’t see the actual sunset because I was in a valley, I could look up and see the different shades of pink reflecting on the clouds above me. I don’t think I have ever seen a more beautiful sky!
Happy For A Reason reason’s:
1.       Oh, the beauty that only God can create!
2.       Plenty of left over food from yesterday so I didn’t have to spend  much time cooking today! Not that I don’t like to cook, but….
3.       Because I didn’t have to cook, I have more time to get caught up on my blogging!
4.       What a nice feeling….to be caught up on my blogging! Well, almost, now I just have to add the pictures, and that is the time consuming part.
5.       So glad, God never gets behind! His timing in perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment