Tuesday, May 31, 2011

May 27

May 27, 2011 ~
Twenty-seven years ago, today, I married my very best friend. Being married to him has been the best thing that’s ever happened to me. He has been my partner and dearest friend. Knowing that he was their beside me has let me face many of life’s challenges, secure in the knowledge that I had, and will continue to have, someone special who thinks about me, supports me, and cares for me more deeply than anyone else… I am so very thankful to be sharing my life with my dearest friend and husband, Ron!
Happy For A Reason Reason’s:
1.       I’ve been married to my best friend for twenty-seven years!
2.       We had a safe trip to Mount Rainer!
3.       The drive to Mount Rainer was wet and rainy, but this evening it cleared up so we could get a peek at Mount Rainer!
4.       A very nice clean, dry place to stay in a lovely country setting!
5.       Deer up close!

No comments:

Post a Comment