Sunday, May 29, 2011

May 22

May 22, 2011~
“We have nothing to fear for the future, except as we shall forget the way the Lord has led us, and His teaching in our past history.” ~EGW
God has been there in the past, so I don’t have any reason not to believe He won’t be there in the future! And here I begin my Happy For A Reason reason’s.
Happy For A Reason reason’s:
1.       A God who doesn’t just leave me to fend for myself.
2.       A God who has been with me through thick and thin!
3.       A God who will continue to be with me!
4.       A God who loves me!
5.       A God who never changes.  As I was out walking I noticed a new little sign the neighbors had put up on their for sale sign. It says “New Price.” It got me to thinking about God and how happy I am that the price for eternal life never changes. Jesus paid the price and for me it always stays the same, free. I just have to take a hold of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment