Friday, May 6, 2011

May 5

May 5, 2011 ~
OK, so this has been a day of unplanned changes, ups, and downs. Even so, I got a few things accomplished, and that is a good thing! Now, next time if those little birds would come close enough that I could see them clearly and figure out what they are. They were singing high in the fir trees tonight.
Happy For A Reason reasons:
1.       Was able to run into town, pull things together so I could get multiple things done so I didn't have to make another trip into town. Good thing, since gas is getting so expensive!
2.        I was able to get the hand mower started! Great accomplishment! I believe my shoulder is all healed!
3.       All the hard to mow areas are in the front yard and orchard are mowed and all before it rained!
4.       Enjoyed the Killdeers! I know they have a nest near where we walk, but haven’t found it yet.
5.       I love the late afternoon sounds of the birds.
Something to think about…
“Even flowers have to grow through dirt.” ~anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment