Friday, May 13, 2011

May 7


May 7, 2011 ~
It isn’t too difficult coming home from work and getting right into bed when it is grey and drippy outside. So after a very busy night, I slept the morning away, with no problem. Now I should be good to go for the rest of the day and night, since I’m back at it tonight.
Happy For A Reason reasons:
1.       Clarissa came over with hugs and beautiful flowers!
2.       Spent the afternoon with Ron, Alissa, and Troy, Alissa’s friend.
3.       Had a delicious meal of rice, vegetable rolls, salad with raspberry dressing, and Alissa’s vegan creamed broccoli!
4.       Fun times with family today. We didn’t need desert because the great time we had together was like icing on the cake!
Alissa’s Mother’s Day gift to me. My very own “Mom’s Spare Change” pot!

No comments:

Post a Comment