Saturday, May 7, 2011

May 6

May 6, 2011~
“Even flowers have to grow through dirt.” ~anonymous
Yesterday, I ended with this quote. As I thought about it, I realized that if there wasn’t any dirt for the flower to grow in, how much beauty would be missed. It is in the dirt that the flower gets its warmth, nutrients, and moisture. Is it any different for us? It is through the “dirt” that character, strength, patience, and endurance comes. If we would but hold on a bit longer before uprooting , we’d realize the beauty God has in store for us!


Happy For A Reason reasons:
1.       A surprise in the mail from La’Quon! The cutest book of quotes about love with great puppy pictures!
2.       Another surprise on my doorstep! A beautiful bouquet of flowers from Nathan!
3.       I enjoyed a Alissa’s mini concert performance with  PASO. Check out the pictures below!
4.       Happy I could help Gerri and Sam, who have helped us more than words can express!
5.       I have work …. And off to work I go.





2 comments:

  1. LOOOOVE this quote. I'm a grad student working night shifts and going to school full-time, and I keep telling myself..."just payin my dues, just paying my dues". Ha and this put a smile on my face! Thanks for posting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome! Love making people smile!

    ReplyDelete