Thursday, May 19, 2011

May 17

May 17, 2011~

"Faith consists in believing when it is beyond the power of reason to believe." ~Voltaire
I remember as a child I’d get tired of the rain, or it would be raining when I wanted to do something outside and I’d say, “Rain, rain, go away and come again some other day!” I’m tempted to say it again today, but then I realized, maybe it is here to give me hope.  The sun is behind the clouds and sooner or later it will peek through.  So it is in those “rainy” times of life, God is there rain or shine.
1.       The rain! It washes the Scotch Broom pollens out of the air so I can breath much easier!
2.       Great doctor, nurses, CANs, and coworkers   I worked with, on the swing shift, who helped time fly by making the environment at work enjoyable, especially since I had picked up an extra shift and doubled back with only about 4 hours sleep!
3.       That there is help for people who are sick, physically, mentally, and emotionally.  I truly have so much to be thankful for and it is brought to my attention each time I work. I see so many hurting people at work and realize that I have nothing to complain about!
4.       So grateful that our computer programs didn’t go down today, even though there was a glitch that caused a problem or two! The possibility of down time really made me appreciate the uptime!!!
5.       My supervisor was working late, so she was able to help out with the computer glitch so I could keep working with the patients!

No comments:

Post a Comment