Thursday, May 19, 2011

May 13

May 13, 2011~
How nice to have two gorgeous days in a row! This year, spring, in the Pacific Northwest has been a very wet one! In fact to get a real good picture of how wet,  two weeks ago, I was told we had only one inch of rain to go before we hit our average total for the rain  year which ends in October. That is still five months away.
Happy For A Reason reasons:
1.      Hair grows! I got a trim today. My hair is finally growing out after a real whack job.
2.      Libraries! I can borrow books that I don’t have the money to buy and can check them out to see if they really are something I want to invest in.
3.      House cleaning done!
4.      I got the mowing all done 5 min. before Ron got home!
5.      Finished the day with relaxation time! Yes, and I’m ready for Sabbath, too! This has truly been the preparation day!

No comments:

Post a Comment