Friday, May 13, 2011

May 8

May 8, 2011 ~
“I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life." – Abraham Lincoln
Happy Mother’s Day!

M is for my one in a million, magnificent mother!
O what else could she be but outstanding!
T is for the tears I’m sure she has shed for me.
H is for her heart of purest gold.
E is for her eyes with a mischievous twinkle.
R means she is right, even though I didn’t think so 35 years ago!

If I close my eyes and think about one thing I could not do without, there close to my heart I find it, my Mother! She is always there, a treasure she will always be! And so this day I begin my Happy For A Reason reasons.

Happy For A Reason Reasons:

1.      A mother who is always there when I need a hug!
2.      A mother whose heart understands when I need a friend.
3.      A mother who has always been strong, even in difficult times.
4.      A mother who loved and guided me through the years and encouraged me to stand for what is right.
5.      A mother who loves the Lord.

"A mother’s love is patient and forgiving when all others are forsaking, it never fails or falters, even though the heart is breaking." – Helen Rice

"Mom’s smiles can brighten any moment, Mom’s hugs put joy in all our days, Mom’s love will stay with us ever and touch our lives in precious ways… "– Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment