Saturday, December 31, 2011

December 14


December 14, 2011 ~
“Unless we make Christmas an occasion to share our blessings, all the snow in Alaska won’t make it
‘white’.” ~Bing Crosby


Lord, send me people to share my blessings with, not just at Christmas time, but all year long.
Happy For A Reason Reasons:
1.       Great night at work last night, great time working with Sean, Mary, and Julie!
2.       A whole four hours of sleep, today! Better than none, I do believe!
3.       I woke up to sunshine! Yes, I woke up to sunshine, but ended the day with gray clouds and rain drops on my window. But the Son is still shining in my heart!
4.       The lovely aroma of Christmas cookies baking as the Christmas music plays.
5.       Christmas cookie baking mess, all cleaned up!
 
Baking Christmas Cookies with my sweetheart!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment