Friday, December 9, 2011

December 7

December 7, 2011 ~


Happiness For A Reason Reasons:
1.       One never picks their neighbors, but if I could, I would choose the ones I have! Jim and Becky you’re the greatest!
2.       Thanks Jennifer, for all your support and insight!
3.       Birds to enjoy the apples that got left in the apple tree. The birds we flocking to the one tree that still had apples hanging from its branches. An awesome sight….where is my camera when I want it?  I now have a vivid picture memory in my mind of the twenty or so birds that were feasting on the apples of my apple tree.
4.       The beauty of Mount Hood, dancing in and out of the fog that threatened to hide it from my view.
5.       My dear sweet husband, who woke me up this morning, after I enjoyed two hours of sleep, so I would not be late to my appointment. But more than that, he surprised me with the words that he’d be driving me to my appointment because he knew I was very tired.  Ahhh…. Thank you sweetheart! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment