Saturday, December 31, 2011

December 22




December 22, 2011~

I hurried off to meet Peter today. After leaving the van off, he took me to Ron’s office so I could pick up the car and run some errands. No problem, until I realized I had no phone! I back tracked checking every place it might be, still no phone.  Not the way I wanted to spend my time today, and being without a phone has been a challenge. I notified the phone company so they put a block on the phone so I don’t have to worry about someone running up a bill for me to pay. I chose not to let it ruin my afternoon and guess what? The phone was found by the end of the day!
Happy For A Reason Reasons:
1.       Prayer time with Gerri this morning!
2.       Short visit with Judy, Mother, and Aunt Darlene!
3.       My phone was found! I won’t get it back until after Christmas, but it is found!
4.       Christmas baking all done!
5.       Presents almost ready for delivery, tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment