Wednesday, December 7, 2011

December 5


December 5, 2011~
“It is Christmas every time you let God love others through you… yes, it is Christmas every time you smile at your brother and offer him your hand.” ~Mother Teresa
The roads were frosty and slippery this morning. As the sun was shining down, creating a spectacular scene before my eyes, I was reminded of how difficulties can become the avenue for beauty to be created in my life. I can choose to become bitter and slide right into trouble, or become better and Christ can shine out and make my life sparkle!
Happy For A Reason Reasons:
1.       Pets who love each other. Sometimes I think, if only we could learn from them.
2.       My physical therapist is back! She’s fighting cancer, yet smiling and continuing to be her compassionate, caring self!
3.       I had an alternative way to go home, since the freeway was at a standstill. Icy roads make for accidents.
4.       As I was driving the back roads to get home, I enjoyed the sparkling countryside as the fog lifted and the sun was shining on the frost!  ….later in the day I was able to put into use my choices to become better because of a situation, rather than bitter!
5.       Great to see my friend and coworker, Andrea, this morning! Her encouragement inspires me to continue to preserver!

No comments:

Post a Comment