Saturday, December 31, 2011

December 18

December 18, 2011~
“The difference between school and life? In school, you’re taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you’re given a test that teaches you a lesson.” ~Tom Bodett
Throughout my life, I have gone through an overabundance of experiences! I am sure, as I continue this whirlwind journey, I will continue to have many more experiences that consist of triumphs, tears, joys and sorrows. From each experience I will learn something new. One thing that isn’t new, is the fact that I do not have to go through life alone! My awesome God will always be with me, teaching me as I go!
Happy For A Reason Reasons:
1.      I don’t have to go through life alone!
2.      God is always there, even in the silent times!
3.      God is always teaching me new things!
4.      Life lessons I have learned through experiences of triumphs, tears, joys and sorrows!
5.      Life is never boring!

No comments:

Post a Comment