Saturday, December 31, 2011

December 16

December 16, 2011 ~
To hear the call of the Canadian Geese and hear their flapping wings, always takes me back to my childhood years in my mind! It is a sound I will always love! Today as Ron and I were walking, a huge flock of geese flew over. They were low enough that I could hear their wings as they beat them back and forth. I felt as if only I could reach out and touch them I could soar in the sky along side them. What a beautiful view I would have! For me it was an awesome sight and I don’t think there is a better place to start my reasons for being happy!
Happiness For A Reason Reasons:
1.       Flocks of Canadian Geese!
2.       Wonderful memories of the Canadian Geese nesting along the river by our home as a child.
3.       The gift of hearing and of sight!
4.       I got nearly a whole night of sleep last night, because someone came in to work that wasn’t on the schedule, making it possible for me to happily go on my way home!
5.       La’Quon’s Christmas box is now on its way!

No comments:

Post a Comment