Saturday, December 31, 2011

December 30


December 30, 2011 ~

As I was reading today, I was reminded of what true religion really is. True religion does not consist of just my outward behavior, but in the condition of my heart. When my heart is totally surrendered to God and I grow in faith, my life will more and more be a reflection of the character of Christ. If I give my heart totally to Christ, everything else will follow.

Just something to think about on these last two days of the year!

Happiness For A Reasons Reasons:
1.    The love God has for me!
2.    God never gives up on His children!
3.    The joy and peace that fills my heart when I let God be the pilot!
4.    God is not finished with me yet!
5.    God will not stop until He has finished what He has started in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment