Saturday, December 31, 2011

December 20


December 20, 2011~


December 20, 2011 ~

It was five days before Christmas, and all through the ambulance bays, did the ambulances come, bring patient after patient with minor to sever complaints. As if that was not enough, the people on foot stirred and decided to visit the ER as well…. Yes, that was the way the night went! What a night we had, All Through the Night! Nights like this are ones I could use to write a chapter in a book! I’ll spare everyone and just leave well enough alone for now!

Happy For A Reason Reasons:
1.       The night went by quickly! Whew….
2.       Only one more night to work and I’m off for five days!
3.       Great working alongside Bill last night.
4.       Breakfast with my friend Helen! 
5.       Best day sleep I have had in ages! 


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment