Saturday, December 31, 2011

December 21

December 21, 2011~



I thought our busy nights were over, but that was not the case. Last night was one of the busiest I have ever seen. I think everyone is trying to beat the Christmas Rush!  Speaking of the Christmas rush, everywhere I turn people are rushing here and there. In the background there is Christmas music cheerfully playing. It seems to make the stress of the moment disappear a bit. Maybe that is because I just love Christmas music!

Happy For A Reasons Reasons:
1.       After picking up Clarissa, I was able to go shopping at the new Safeway, it opens at 5:00 am so I have a store I can shop at on my way home from work!
2.       Accomplished getting Alissa all moved.
3.       Got home to a house that smelled of Christmas cookies!
4.       Ron was baking his cookies once again!
5.       At my physical therapy appointment, I almost had total range of motion back in my shoulder and only a small amount of pain.  Now for the strengthening exercises!


No comments:

Post a Comment