Saturday, December 31, 2011

December 29


December 29, 2011 ~
"THE SON OF GOD BECAME A MAN TO ENABLE MEN TO BECOME SONS OF GOD". - C.S. LEWIS
Yes, Christ, the Son of God was born, lived a perfect life, and died on the cross for me. The cross, which He bore, became the way that mercy and truth came together, and righteousness and peace kissed one another! I don’t think there is any better place to start my Happy For A Reason Reasons. Thank you Jesus!

Happy For A Reason Reasons:
1.    The Son of God came down to this earth because He loved me!
2.    The Son of God lived a perfect life!
3.    The Son of God took the place on the cross that I deserved!
4.    The Son of God was raised after three days and is alive today!
5.    The Son of God did it all for me, and you! The cross, which He bore, became the way that mercy and truth came together, and righteousness and peace kissed one another! There could be no better gift!

                      …..something to contemplate as this year is coming to a close!

No comments:

Post a Comment