Saturday, December 31, 2011

December 24


December 24, 2011~
 
My wish for everyone is that they may enjoy true peace and harmony starting in the heart!
 
 
I started this wonderful day off at church. While there, I enjoyed a lovely program that involved all ages, and a variety of stories and music. Usually, December 24, is a day full of hurry and scurry, as I try to get last minute presents wrapped, and Christmas cooking done. But this year… well I think this is just the place to start my Happy For A Reason Reasons.

Happy For A Reason Reasons:
1.       What a  wonderful day!
2.       A special church service to help set the mood for a lovely Christmas.
3.       Time to visit with Clarissa and Nathan.
4.       We made it to the Mountain, Relaxing evening! I guess when you fall asleep while sitting on the couch, you can call that relaxing, right?
5.       Gifts are nice, but the nicest one of all is being able to just spend Quiet Moments with someone you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment