Friday, December 9, 2011

December 8


December 8, 2011 ~
A Christmas candle is a lovely thing;
It makes no noise at all,
But softly gives itself away;
While quite unselfish, it grows small.
- Eva K. Logue

Oh, the lessons we can learn from something as simple as a tiny burning Christmas candle!
My five day stretch of working nights is once again finished! It is my day off! Amazing what a good night sleep does for ones outlook on life!
Happy For A Reason Reasons:
1.       It is my day off!
2.       The ability to do the things I need to do, even when I don’t want to do them!
3.       Spent some time talking and praying with my friend Sharon! What an encouragement you are to me!
4.       Insurance that helps pay for medications! Makes a huge different in the out of pocket cost for La’Quon’s medication!
5.       Activated Charcoal! Ahh…. Amazing how it works. My tummy ache is much better now!

No comments:

Post a Comment