Wednesday, June 1, 2011

June 1

June 1, 2011 ~
“ ‘Be still, and Know that I am God….’ ”   ~ Psalm 46:10
I love days like this when I have no reason to run here and there. Days with no pressure, except the pressure I put on myself to accomplish certain things. It is a day that I chose to slow down and smell the roses, so to speak. Time to recharge, especially special today was the time I took to recharge spiritually.
Happy For A Reason reason’s:
1.       A quiet morning when I could spend extra time on my Bible Memory project.
2.       I was able to get the chores done this morning that had piled up while I was gone. Yeah, no more wash, no more ironing for a few days anyway!
3.       I got in three miles of exercising in today! My pedometer actually says that I walked 7.45 miles so far today.  Hmm…not to bad.
4.       My coat! When I started out on my walk it was dry out, half way through it the rain started coming down and I ended up wet, wet, wet! Is it really June? No, it can’t be! The weather outside says otherwise!
5.       An enjoyable time watching the Blue Jays, Oregon Juncos, Gold Finches and Red Wing Blackbirds!

No comments:

Post a Comment